eCommerce is growing and traders and brands need to find a way to gain from this growth. Singapore companies can leverage the big ecommerce marketplaces and find their way within the maze to run a profitable ecommerce venture. In addition, they can set up and operate their own online store
Get the product strategy in place. What the products and sources?
1. Sell own brand products they make in Singapore
2. Sell own brand products which they make overseas
3. Sell other branded products (not own brand) that they are already importing into Singapore
4. Sell other branded products (not own brand) that they can trade in but not importing in Singapore (have relationships with brands)
5. Sell unbranded products that they procure from Singapore or overseas
Set up the online selling system
1. Sign up with platforms like Shopmatic or Shopify or get your own Magento store set up
2. Sign up with online marketplaces that allow you to sell on their platform.
3. Sign up with a fulfillment company that can provide warehousing and fulfillment services
Find overseas partners who can help sell products on international marketplaces and to large markets like China, USA and India
One reliable and experienced partner who can work with Singapore companies to help them sell their products on online marketplaces in China, USA and India is Tiger Pug.