How you can get samples from China in a more cost effective way
By wahbmxeh | January 03, 2018
As an importer of products based in USA, Canada, Europe and other countries, you may often lead to get samples from your suppliers.
You may visit Alibaba.com and other sites and contact suppliers, who are more than happy to give you samples.
Samples come at a cost. The three elements are:-
1) Cost of samples
2) Cost of making payments
3) Cost of getting samples sent to you
Here is how you can save on your cost of samples.
1) Sign up with the Tiger Pug Sample Procurement Service (SPS)
2) Place a deposit into your account with Tiger Pug. This reduces your money transfer fees in case you want to buy many samples from several China wholesalers
3) Give the Tiger Pug China address for your samples to be delivered
4) Ask Tiger Pug China to pay for your samples from your account with Tiger Pug China
5) When the sample is received ask the Tiger Pug Account Manager to send you a photograph or video before sending the sample to you
6) Aggregate your samples from multiple suppliers and have Tiger Pug ship them to you together (thereby saving courier charges)
7) This service works without a prepaid deposit too.
To know more about these services write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +86 188 1322 8742 or wechat TIGERPUG