eCommerce is growing and traders and brands need to find a way to gain from this growth. USA based companies and brands can leverage the big ecommerce marketplaces and find their way within the maze to run a profitable ecommerce venture. In addition, they can set up and operate their own online store
Get the product strategy in place. What the products and sources?
1. Sell own brand products they make in USA
2. Sell own brand products which they make overseas (In China and other countries)
3. Sell other branded products (not own brand) that they are already importing into USA
4. Sell other branded products (not own brand) that they can trade in but not importing in USA (have relationships with brands)
5. Sell unbranded products that they procure from other markets like South America
Set up the online selling system
1. Sign up with platforms like Shopify or get your own Magento store set up
2. Sign up with China and India online marketplaces that allow you to sell on their platform.
3. Sign up with a China and India fulfillment company that can provide warehousing and fulfillment services
Find overseas partners who can help sell products on international marketplaces and to large markets like China and India
One reliable and experienced partner who can work with US Corporations and Brands to to help them sell their products on online marketplaces in China and India is Tiger Pug.
Tiger Pug is a Singapore HQ company that specializes in Cross Border eCommerce.
Tiger Pug can work with USA brands and traders to help them expand their reach and sell in international markets using the ecommerce platforms available in these markets
Implementation of cross border ecommerce is a complicated task requiring a range of elements to be put together and to be run well. To get started on your international ecommerce venture please write to email@example.com, Wechat TIGERPUG, Whatsapp +86 188 1322 8742